Natural Honey Pomelo
1. Pomelo contains essential natural micronutrient potassium in patients with hypertension, and contains almost no sodium. Therefore, it is one of the best diet fruits for patients with cardio-cerebrovascular disease and kidney disease (if renal insufficiency is accompanied by hyperkalemia, it is strictly prohibited to eat).
2. Pomelo is rich in vitamin C, which can reduce cholesterol in the blood.
3. The pectin of grapefruit can not only reduce the level of LDL, but also reduce the degree of arterial wall damage;
4. Grapefruit also has the effect of improving physical fitness. It helps the body to absorb calcium and iron more easily.
5. The fresh grapefruit flesh contains chromium, which ACTS like insulin and can reduce blood sugar.
6. It has the functions of strengthening stomach, nourishing lung, enriching blood, clearing intestine and benefiting stool, which can promote wound healing and have a good auxiliary effect on septicemia.
7. Pomelo contains physiologically active substance glucoside, which can reduce blood viscosity, thereby reducing the formation of blood clots and preventing cerebrovascular diseases such as cerebral thrombosis and stroke.
8. Pomelo tastes sweet and sour, and has the functions of regulating qi and reducing phlegm, nourishing lung and clearing intestine, nourishing blood and strengthening spleen.
9. It can treat food shortage, oral weakness, dyspepsia and other diseases, and can help digestion, remove phlegm and quench thirst, and relieve qi loose.
10. Pomelo is a fruit rich in vitamin C and carotene, which can protect the liver and promote the regeneration of liver cells.
11. Pomelo has the effect of invigorating the stomach and is a kind of high-quality nutritious and health fruit for appetizing and promoting digestion.In addition, grapefruit also has the effect of lowering blood sugar and cholesterol, and has a good effect on preventing the occurrence of maternal anemia and promoting fetal development.
Place of Origin:
Juicy,light sweet and sour
1. Pomelo is an excellent source of vitamin C,a vitamin that helps to support the immune system.
2. Help the liver by cleansing unhealthy toxins from the body.
3. The rich pink and red colors of honey pomelo are due to lycopene,a carotenoid phytonutrient.Lycopene has the highest capacity to help fight oxygen free radicals,which are compounds that can damage cells.